Head: Micheeva T.L.
Candidate of Physical-Mathematical Sciences
The main lines of activity of the Department of Mathematical Geophysics:
- Theory and methods of electromagnetic sounding systems with natural and controlled field excitation.
- Theory, methods and practical application of mathematical methods of modern analysis for processing and geological interpretation of gravity and magnetic fields.
- Theoretical foundation and procedure-interpretation means of new modifications of neutron methods of oil-gas wells studies.
- Geophysical studies of wells by the method of electrometry- self- polarization potentials (SP), seeming resistance (SR), induction logging (IL).
- Theory-group analysis of differential equations in special derivatives of mathematical physics and its application for solving of direct and indirect problems of geophysics.