Geophysical Journal | 2010 volume 32 ¹3
- Sharov N.V., Kulikov V.S., Kulikova V.V., Isanina E.V., Krupnova N.A. Seismological
characteristics of the earth's crust of southeastern part of the Phennoscandian shield (Russia)
- Shuman V.N. Magneto-telluric impedance: fundamental models and possibilities of their generalization
- Verkhovtsev V.G. Recent tectonics of the West (Sub-Dobrogea) segment of the Scythian
plate and adjacent areas.
- Kozhan E.A., Sugak V.G., Sugak A.V. Geo-radar sounding of near-surface structure of soil of the
National Reserve "Sofiya-Kievskaya" in the territory of the Cyril's church
- Ladanivskiy B.T. , Semenov V.Yu. , Logvinov I.M. Methods of magneto-variation sounding of the
Earth's mantle within the range of periods 104 105 s.
- Danylenko V.A., Mikulyak S.V. Simulation of processes of dynamic deformation in a structured
geophysical medium with elastic -plastic interaction of structure elements
- Usenko O.V. Deep processes and magmatic activity of the Volyn-Podolian plate
- Tsyfra I.M. Groups of equivalency in the problems of neutron diffusion within heterogeneous medium
- Skrynyk O.Ya. Studies of spottiness of area pollution by strong high-altitude finite source on
the base of simple analytical models of atmospheric diffusion
- Prychepiy T.I. Scalar parameters of impedance type as a function of magnetic field polarization
- Orovetskiy Yu.P. On the problem of genetic basis of the old East European platform
- Yakimchyk A.I. A technology of digitization of practical materials maps based on software
programs MapInfo Professional and CorelDRAW
- Fedchenko T.A., Petrovskiy A.P. Spatial information value of a priori geological-geophysical
data and effectiveness of integral simulation of oil-gas promising objects
- Lyashkevich Z.M. Some mineralogical data on genesis of magmas of the Carpathian region
- Kutnyi A.M., Babich T.M. Accuracy increase of determination of resonance effect of liquid core
of the Earth on the earth's tides
Our colleague is 80!
- Our congratulations to Sergey Vladimirovich Goshovskiy on the occasion of his jubilee!
- Wannier M., Vityk M., Starostenko V.I., Kutas R.I., Kobolev V.P., Egorova T.P. The concern "Shell" -- the
Institute of Geophysics of NAS Ukraine: work seminar.