- V.N. Shuman Electromagnetic signals of lithospheric origin in modern surface and remote sounding systems.
- P.Ya. Kuprienko, I.B. Makarenko, V.I. Starostenko, O.V. Legostaeva Three-dimensional density model of the Earth's crust and upper mantle of the Ingul megablock of the Ukrainian Shield.
- V.V. Gordienko On temporal evolution of deep process in geosynclines.
- O.V. Usenko Physical-chemical processes within asthenosphere.
- K.F. Tyapkin On paradoxes in modern sciences on the Earth: geophysics and geotectonics.
- E.K. Lossovsky Reflections on pure a priori mathematics as main bearing idea-constructive part of the contemporary theoretical natural science.
- Yu.V. Kozlenko, I.N. Korchagin, S.P. Levashov, V.D. Solovyov Heterogeneities of the Earth's crust structure of the strait of Bransfield (West Antarctica) according to the data of geophysical studies.
- Z.M. Lyashkevich, O.M. Yatsozhinskiy Mesozoic magmatism and geodynamics of Prychornomor-Crimean oil-gas province.
- K.A. Gura, P.I. Grishchuk Solution of direct problem of magnetometry in a class of anticlines.
- F.I. Sedova, T.A. Mozgovaya, V.G. Bakhmutov Geomagnetic disturbances and the strongest earthquakes in the area of
the Sumatra island.
- Yu.L. Rebetsky On the book of O.B. Gintov "Field Tectonophysics".
- Taras sergeevich Lebedev is 80
- Konstantin Fedorovich Tyapkin is 80